Sunday, August 10, 2008

Winner of Weekly Sentence #24, etc.


Hi you guys!  I am so sorry I am a day late posting the winner of the Weekly Sentence.  I have been busy catching up on things that I have procrastinated on.  I am being successful!!  My computer time suffered, so sorry.  I will post the winner today and give the six new letters shortly after this posting.  The letters this week are AUGUST.  The judges and I would like to CONGRATULATE:

Jan of Gryphondear's Word of the Day:
As usual, grandparents underwrite social time.


Congratulations again,Jan!  If you are able, please drop by her blog and say hello and congratulate her!

Jan, your award is below.  Right click and save as .gif.  If you have any problems or questions on how to post in your sidebar, just pop me an email.


                                              

I also thank all who submitted this week!!  Submissions are below:

  An upbeat girl unleashes stunning taste! 
(rjsisti)
  All ugly girls ultimately still try.
  (specialadyfink)
  Amy unleashed great ugliness, stunning thousands. 
(lsfp1960)
  An unsupported gal usually sags terribly. 
(xlxravenheartxlx)
  An uplifting guy usually stands tall. 
(jeanno43)
  A uncle gives unlimited silly teasing. 
(lv2trnscrb)
  Acting upon guidance, Ursula sought therapy. 
(fisherkristina)
  An unexpected gale uprooted several trees. 
(johneknox)
  Argumentative umpires give us such tension! 
(nanmm11)
  Adam, under guard, used Saddam's toothbrush. 
(dbdacoba)
  August usually goes until September's time. 
(willandgrace1986)
  Allocate ultimate gold United States teams. 
(justapple)
  An ugly giraffe understands social tribulation. 
(firestormkids04)
  Animosity undermines gentle utterances spoken tenderly. 
(nelishianatl)

I will be returning very shortly with six new letters!  See you then!

Oh, one more thing... a friend, Jeannette, has a poll
she would like us all to take.  Give her some feedback!  Thanks!!  Have a super rest of the day!!  Val =)

5 comments:

  1. Take your time,we're not going anywhere,lol , on my way over to Gryphondear's!
    Thanks,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner...all of them are good.  I've been having a brain freeze on this game.   Linda in WA  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!  I will go over and congratulate her!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sentence; off to wish congratulations to the winner;

    thanks Val!

    (how is it going being smoking free??)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)