Good Monday morning, my friends! How are you today? I'm very good, thanks =). I have six new letters for the "Weekly Sentence" game! Before giving you the letters, I would like to congratulate our previous game's winner Nelishia of PRAYING AND BELIEVING (private journal). She had an awesome sentence! Congrats, Nelishia!
This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, please do. Submissions aren't due until Friday at 4PM EDT, since I am a day late posting. Have fun, thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!
* Each Sunday I post a set of six letters. A sentence must be
made from these letters. The letters today are: TSRBOR
An example of a sentence could be - The summer rain bounced
off roofs. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who choose the best sentence or two submitted each week. How
do they choose winning sentence(s)? The submission(s) that
receives the strongest reactions - Did it make them laugh, sad,
* The winner(s) receives a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your blog, please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner is announced Friday morning
or early afternoon.
* A new set of letters is placed in my journal, There is a Season,
every Sunday morning or early afternoon.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
will be judged.
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Have a good rest of the day! Val =)