Hi and good Sunday to you all! It's time for six new letters for "Weekly Sentence with Val" #24. Before proceeding, I would like to congratulate our previous game's winners - Betty of Koda's Corgi Tales and Lynne of TNT.
This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, please do. Have fun and thanks for stopping by!!
* Each Sunday I post a set of six letters. A sentence must be
made from these letters. The letters today are: AUGUST
An example of a sentence could be - An ugly girl uncovered
some toadstools. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who choose the best sentence or two submitted each week. How
do they choose winning sentence(s)? The submission(s) that
receives the strongest reactions - Did it make them laugh, sad,
* The winner(s) receives a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your blog, please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner is announced Friday morning
or early afternoon.
* A new set of letters is placed in my journal, There is a Season,
every Sunday morning or early afternoon.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
will be judged.
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Have a good rest of the day! Val =)
Lustron - Dani parked her old Mustang under the big oak on Prairie Avenue and after checking the traffic—there wasn’t any because it was late—stepped out onto the s...
6 days ago