Hi guys! I hope you are having a good Labor Day weekend! August weather has been spectacular in my neck of the woods. And we have had enough rain, too, so I think that means we will have a colorful Fall. Isn't that how it works? Anyone know? I used to know and I forgot. I am forgetting everything these days. LOL Oh well. Including posting the six letters early on Sunday morning... So here you have them! "Weekly Sentence with Val" #28! Before proceeding, I would like to congratulate our previous game's winner Dannelle of Odes to the Odd. If you haven't visited her yet, please do!
This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, please do. Have fun and have a good extended weekend (if you are lucky enough to have one)!
* Each Sunday I post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: ARFMHS An example of a sentence could be - A rather flirty male held Susan. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who choose the best sentence or two submitted each week. How do they choose winning sentence(s)? The submission(s) that receives the strongest reactions - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner(s) receives a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your blog, please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner is announced Friday morning or early afternoon.
* A new set of letters is placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday morning or early afternoon.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...