Good Monday morning, you all! I can't believe I forgot to give you guys six letters yesterday!?!! I am so, so sorry. I was busy playing around and figuring out the ins and outs of my new computer and it slipped my mind. So, so sorry. I do love my new computer! It's has a large wide-screen. I am not sure of the dimensions, but it is much larger than my last one. I don't even know how I worked on my older one. LOL Can you all read this font? If it is too hard, let me know in the comments section and I will change it. Now on to "Weekly Sentence with Val" #27! Before proceeding, I would like to congratulate our previous game's winner Marc of Sober Gay Poz Ex-Con. What an ingenious, fun sentence he had! Congrats, Marc!
This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, please do. Since I am late posting, submissions aren't due until Friday at 4PM EDT.. Have fun, thanks for stopping by, and have a good week!
* Each Sunday I post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from theseletters. The letters today are: RASRMQ An example of a sentence could be - Roger ate seven ripe mangoes quickly. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who choose the best sentence or two submitted each week. How do they choose winning sentence(s)? The submission(s) that receives the strongest reactions - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner(s) receives a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your blog, please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EDT (this week they are due Friday). The winner is announced Friday morning or early afternoon.
* A new set of letters is placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday morning or early afternoon.
*If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: RASRMQ
Thanks for playing!! Have agood rest of the day! Val =)
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...