From Patrick's Place:
1. What is your all-time least favorite Christmas Carol or holiday song? I think I would have to say "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". I liked it for about two days and then I got very sick of it. They have played it for years and each year it gets more and more irksome to me.
2. Who is the most difficult person on your shopping list to buy a gift for, and have you already purchased his or her gift, yet? Chelsea, my daughter, is most difficult. I have already gotten her a bus ticket home to Florida for after the holidays. It wasn't the funnest gift I have ever given someone. "Here, have a ticket and go away!" LOL I am still searching for something else but everything I have gotten her in the past I fail to see it appear again....any clothes, jewelry, etc.. just disappears. We have different tastes. I asked her to let me know a few things she wants. She has not given me an answer :-( Chelsea, what do you WANT??
3. What picture are you least proud of:
A) Your most recent professional portrait
B) Your driver's license photo
C) Your passport photo
D) Your work ID photo
E) Your senior class portrait
Ugh, I don't really like my driver's license photo or my senior class portrait. Don't have any of the other ones. I think I dislike my senior class portrait the most, though. Ugh.
4. How many Christmas/holiday parties have you been invited to this month and how many have you (or will you) attend? Just one. Chelsea and I are going to a Christmas Eve party/sleepover at a friend of our's. It should be great, great fun!!!
5. A previously-unknown rich relative appears and offers to buy you the car of your choice. What would you like? I am not picky with what I drive as long as it gets me there. I really would like to keep my trusty, midnight-blue, Toyota Corolla thank-you!
6. What is your favorite thing to wear around the house when you know no one else is at home? Is that what you're wearing as you answer these questions? I love jammies!! I wear them all the time!!...any and every pair of jammies, and yes, I am wearing them right now :-) !!
Krissy, I can not do your Scavanger Hunt. I am sorry. Chelsea will not clean up the computer space. I asked her and asked her several times. She keeps saying she has two jobs and is too busy! Bad girl she is!! I am not going to subject everyone to my messy, messy space here. I am very sorry :-( Perhaps I will put in a picture later!
I wanted to wish a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a special gal over at the Smile's House!!! You are one of my very favoritest persons in the whole wide world and I love stopping in and visiting you every day!! Happy Birthday, Sara!! I am so glad you were born!!