Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Be Charitable

My deepest heartfelt condolences go out to those affected by the earthquake and tsunami disasters in southeast Asia.  Becky has listed a few charities you can donate directly to in her journal.  They are in desperate need of money.  I don't pretend to understand why this happened and I can't even fathom the magnitude of their pain, but I do know the one thing we can do is send them our care and concern through monetary contributions.  Thanks, Becky, for preparing your entry!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, they so desperately need it don't they.  
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnitude of this disaster puts our own problems into prospective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Valerie for doing this entry, and thanks Becky. -Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. life is so hard to understand, especially when disasters like that happen. Thank you for this entry...............Jules xxxxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I have been praying for the people there.  My friend is a missionary in Thailand and I have yet to hear if she is there or here for the holidays.  Makes all our troubles seem so small!  Blessings to you, Val.  Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am keeping them in my prayers. I can't imagine either.

    Amy

    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)