Time for the "Weekly Sentence with Val"!! I have decided to post the letters on Sunday and hand out the Award(s) on Saturday from now on. The submission date has been changed to Thursday at 4PM EST. Some of you have told me you forget about this game and miss the deadline. If you would like a reminder emailed to you each week, let me know in the comments section, and I would be very happy to do so. Below are the rules and the six letters for this week's game:
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: SPLATS An example of a sentence could be - Some polygamists lie about their situation. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: SPLATS
Thanks for playing!! Have a good Sunday!! Hugs! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...