Good morning!! I want to thank all of you for your encouragement and prayers concerning my smoking cessation!! You guys ROCK!! I am doing well. It was a very hard week emotionally and I'm still not smoking =)!! Matt had a very good friend back in Florida that killed herself three days ago. So sad. Matt was the last person to talk to her and they spoke for three hours. I am sure he is going through some guilt. She was quite young - about 20. He hasn't told me yet. I found out through Chelsea. Wow.
I'm sorry I always give you these heavy little bits before the "Weekly Sentence" game. I really should be doing proper entries. I have been in a lot of pain and have been very fatigued. I think I have 25 entries stored up in my head. LOL
Now on to the six letters for this week. I hope you have fun with these!!...
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: DUSBTH.
An example of a sentence could be - Do ukuleles sound better
than harps? These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first will
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs! xox