ACK!! How many people did I confuse by saying it was Friday on Thursday?? LOL So sorry. LOL I thought it was Friday for half of the day. Oh my!! I posted the winner's of the "Weekly Sentence" a day early. LOL I have to laugh at myself sometimes. So today is my son's birthday. Matt is 20!! My kids are adults now. I am a grandma. I feel old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Matt!!!!!! I'm going to wait until he comes back into town to celebrate with him. He is leaving for Colorado to go to his friend's funeral - the one who committed suicide. It just doesn't seem very celebratory right now. On one last note before I give you today's six letters - I had to quit taking the Chantix, it was making me super sick. I was getting major headaches. I could handle that, but I couldn't take the nausea that it gave me. I spent two weeks in bed. I am supposed to take it for four months. I can't spend four months in bed!! I waited for these side-effects to subside, and they didn't. Ah, I am going to have to go cold-turkey now. At least I have those two weeks behind me.
Now on to the six letters for this week. I have looked at all the letters we have used thus far, and we have used all 26 except the very hard ones like "q" and "x" and "z". Have you guys liked the letters I have given you? The placement of them? How about when I give special letters for holidays?
Here are this week's letters. I hope you have fun with them!!
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: DCNSTR. An example of a sentence could be - Do centipedes need sneakers to run? These letters MAY NOT be re- arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first will be judged.
This Week's Letters: DCNSTR
Thanks for playing!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...