Good Saturday to you all, journal friends! I thought I would try out a new game today. I hope that you all will have fun with it! It is called "Weekly Sentence". I have thought about this for a couple of weeks and ironed out how it is going to work. It is explained below.
* Each Saturday I will give you a set of six letters. A sentence
must be made from these letters. The letters today are:
DSPWAS. An example of a sentence could be - Don't Shoot
Pool With A Shark! These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will we
decide on the winner? The submission that receives the strongest
reaction from us - Did it make us laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for their sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon and they will receive an email with their
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
If you have more than one submission, only your first one counts. Thank you.
Today's Letters: DSPWAS