You all did another fantastic job with your sentences this week! The judging panel really has had a hard time narrowing down to two sentences! They do need the full two days to make up their minds! Congratulations to Pam and Dan again for two great sentences! Now on to this week's letters! Have a good weekend and have fun!! Val xox
* Each Saturday I will give you a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: SLEPCD. An example of a sentence could be - Steven likes eating purple cabbage daily. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for their blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first counts.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...