I wanted to thank you all for making week one of "Weekly Sentence" a great success! I had a ball reading everyone's sentences. Again, congratulations to Indigo and Missy for their wins! This week we will only have one winner. Now on to this week's game...
* Each Saturday I will give you a set of six letters. A sentence
must be made from these letters. The letters today are:
TCRABC. An example of a sentence could be - The chef roasted
a baby carrot. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for their sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
If you have more than one submission, only your first one counts. Thank you.