Saturday, August 28, 2004

Chelsea Is Arriving!!

YAY!!!  Chelsea is coming toay!!  In honor of her I am typing this in her favorite color and putting pictures in here to share with everyone today!!  I do hope you enjoy her smile and get a glimpse of the joy that she shares with her family and friends!  She is a wonderful young adult!  We have a little party waiting here for her with a dinner, flowers, cakes, balloons, etc. for her!!  Oh, I do hope we don't overwhelm her.  It is a muggy day out today, but I am sure she is used to that.  Poor Krissy is suffering asthma and can't leave her air-conditioned home, so those who are prone to praying, that would be appreciated :).  She goes through alot - Krissy does.  I am off to get ready for the day...Yoo-Hoo...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Val.  Chelsea is beautiful.  You have two beautiful children.  I'm so glad your son finally called you.  See, he just didn't realize you would be worrying.  I'm sure you'll have a wonderful welcome party for Chelsea.  I'm so sorry Krissy isn't up to par.  I know she's been excited about Chelsea coming to live with you, too.  I will be praying for her.  She's a wonderful person, also.  I'm going to drop you a little email.  Hope you don't mind.  So, have fun, enjoy your daughter's return to you and I'll look forward to reading about it here.  It's hot and muggy here in NJ, too.  Do take care.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say?  She's beautiful! -Aunt Krissy!
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got great looking kids! Hope she arrived safe and sound. -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea is stunning, she should be a model. She is so pretty you must be so proud of her. Thoughts sent to Krissy, ashma is so restricting at times and can be very frightening, take care ..........Jules xxxxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea is really really beautiful.  Wonderful to see the pictures. I hope you have a wonderful time.

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)