"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird
was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing
anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the
people saying they were weird that was weird."
Krissy tagged me with the "six weird things about me" game that is going around. I, like her, couldn't think of anything right away. Then it was hard to narrow it down. LOL Aren't we ALL weird?! So here is my list:
1. I type with my toes (in my imagination) in the air when I am in bed at night.
2. I take tags off of everything I wear - shirts, pants, underwear, even shoes,
before I wear them the first time, so the tag won't bother me. I don't even
give the tags a chance to be a nuisance.
3. I walk barefoot every chance I can get - even in the winter and even outside
and am often seen without a coat in the winter.
4. I don't like sitting in chairs. I sit and lie on the floor a lot.
5. I don't like pizza very much. I eat it if it is the only thing available to eat.
I would rather eat liver and onions.
6. When I am reading journals from U.K. writers, I very often read them with
a British accent in my head.
Okay, now I tag anyone who dares to be weird also!! Have a good day and STOP laughing at me!! LOL xox
The Return of the Yam: A Vignette - After the senior staff draws straws as to who will meet the Resident when he gets back from his trip, the one with the shortest [ahem] is Steve Bannon. H...
2 days ago