Monday, May 1, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #73...



If you haven't heard yet, I am hosting the Monday Morning Question and the Photo Scavenger Hunt while Krissy is away.  If you have never played either, give them a try!  The Monday Morning Question is two entries below.  Go ahead and give it a whirl!  If you have a camera, try the hunt, too!  It is loads of fun!  Just take a picture or two or three of the category listed and paste your entry URL in the comments section of THIS entry.  Thanks!


The entries for photo scavenger hunt #73 will be due on Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 11:00 PM EST

Category:  Dawn

Place the link to your entry in the comments section below.  Thanks for playing!

If Krissy returns before then I will give her the links. Please still come to my journal to submit your entries.  Thank you!  xox

4 comments:

  1. Is that in the morning or night time? Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I was gonna ask the same question..then I realized it's got to be early because sunset is in early evening..am I right? lol..and you think everyone will know ....this is soo basic..
    ok..if I'm wrong just tell me lol!
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie i am back just wanted to check in and say i missed you so much and will be back again i did an update in my journal too GOD bless my friend kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://journals.aol.com/shanazdrojowy/PhotoBlog/entries/1913

    Reposting this link with the CORRECT scavenger hunt!  LOL... Now I'm off to see what everyone else has posted!  Shana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)