Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winner of Weekly Sentence, etc.


Good afternoon, my friends. It has been cold and rainy in my area the last few days. It is finally feeling like late fall or early winter to me. I don't mind cold so much, but I don't like wind and rain. It seems to go down to my bones. LOL Oh my, I just got a tsunami warning in my email box for Indonesia after a 7.5-magnitude earthquake just struck there. Let us hope and pray that there is no more damage or destruction. I get alerts in my email box.

So I popped on my computer to announce the winner of "Weekly Sentence with Val" #35. Wow, we have played for 35 weeks! I am really enjoying bringing you guys this game! I will be back later today or tomorrow morning with six new letters. Remember, there is a new submission day - Friday. So you guys have an extra 24 hours to get your sentences in! Now on to the winner!!...


This week's letters are PRSDNT.
The judges and I would like to CONGRATULATE:

Pam of Almost 40!:

Pouting Rupert snagged Donald's nautical tights.


Please visit Pam and say hello and congratulate her when you are able.
CONGRATS again, Pam!

Your award for your sidebar is below, Pam. Right click on your award
and make sure you save as .jpg.



I would also like to thank all who submitted this week!!
Submissions are below:

Please read sign do not touch. (Lisa)
Poorly raised students did not think. (Bill)
Please respect salamanders -- do not tease. (Krissy)
"Please remember students, do not talk." (Alice)
Please respect siblings do not tease. (Chrissie)
Please ride slowly do not trot. (Myke)
Presidents represent somber democratic notions thoroughly. (Betty)
Positively respect states deciding no tyranny! (Alaina)
Partially rotten snowballs do not travel. (Jan)

I will talk to you all very soon! Val =)

9 comments:

  1. Been very wet and gloomy here Val. The damp seems to get into your bones. Well done the winner. 35 weeks is some achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Pam!! I'm glad she's back playing these sentences; she was always so good at them!!(I paid her a visit already)

    thanks Val for doing these! I like participating and so cute when you come up with themes with letters like you do too! very nicely done!

    I'm with you; I'm not fond of the wind either

    all in all, I hope you have a good day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Val. I am over the moon to have won. I hope you get all cosied up and get rid of all those aches and pains. I also hope the weather doesn't cause too much more havoc. Thanks again Val.
    Take Care. Love Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The entries sort of read like a poem! Very good ones and I'm glad I do not have to judge! Dannelle (how did I miss this week?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((((((((((((((((VAL)))))))))))))))))Just stoped by to say Hi and to let you kno,please send me the next letters to the Sentence game,I dont alays play,but I like to try,this was a hard week at work for me and I been strassing out,but,I will try and play this week.Even thoe I cant think of anything good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope things are going well for you.

    i am tagging you for a meme!

    Six things you may not know about me ….


    The Rules …

    * Link to the person who tagged you * tressa @ storms whisper

    * List 6 random things about yourself

    * Tag 6 new people

    * Let each tagged person know by posting a comment on their blog

    * Link to the 6 people you’ve tagged

    * Let the person who tagged you know that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well with you. Val I have given you an award. You will find it on my blog under my posting for Monday. Hope to see it on your sidebar very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)