Wednesday, November 12, 2008

please join me...


Good morning! How are you today? I'm okay. My pain isn't as bad as it was over the weekend, so that is a good thing. I am going to the local neurosurgeon's office tomorrow to sign releases to allow him to send for my records. I hope my other doctors cooperate quickly. I haven't had the best cooperation with Johns Hopkins. My surgeon was fabulous, but the staff has been poor.

I wanted to let you all know something that I have been doing every morning that is very dear to my heart. If you are a person of prayer and concerned about this country, you may want to join with me. I have hope for this country. I do!! I know that we have a good God that is always in control. We have to cooperate, though. I receive a prayer each morning in my email box with a verse. I would like you to join with me and others who are praying! It is called...

77 Days of Prayer for Our New President

There is a link on the right hand side to click so you can sign up and receive the prayer daily as well as one to press so you can send this to your friends. Thanks so much!! Prayer is the best gift we can give our new President and will bring so much more hope to this country.

I decided to permanently change the submission date of the Weekly Sentence Game from Thursday at 4PM EDT to Friday at 4PM. You all will have an extra day to get your sentences in!! Neat!! If you haven't gotten your sentence in this week, the letters are PRSDNT. Submit your sentence
here. Have a good rest of the week, my friends... Hugs xox



4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better and hope all the hospital things get sorted. In my nightly prayers I always mention all world leaders and ask our Lord to lead them on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The admin staff is why I left my last family doctor. It was that bad! I appreciate you sharing the prayer link. I'm signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for the prayer link; I've been praying for them before the election and just carried over prayer after Mr. Obama was elected; you are so right; he definitely needs our prayers!

    thanks Val :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((((((((((((((VAL)))))))))))))))))I am so sorry you been in alot of pain,I feel bad,knowing that I talked to you and that you have been hurting.I hope and pray you feel better soon.You are so right,our new Presdient need all the prayers He can get,the things I have hear is not good,someone sent me an email,that I did not like and hope it will never happend.I will try and play the Sentence game,even thoe I am never good at it.LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)