Saturday, November 1, 2008

Extension on Weekly Sentence, JLand registry...

Good Saturday morning, my pals! I had very few sentences submitted for the Sentence game this week (only six) so I am extending the deadline until tomorrow morning at 9AM EDT. The letters this week are BCWMLD. Place submission in the comments section of the entry with your first name or nickname and your blog URL. If you don't have a blog, that is okay. You can still play!

Speaking of blogs, Krissy has a wonderful registry "From JLand To Blogger" where you can find all of your JLand friends! Have you located all of your old pals? Please register your journals, if you have not! Also, follow the journal as she will have some surprises in it!

On a final note, I have been adding daily to Joy in the Rain, if you are a fan of jokes and quotes. I'm having LOTS of fun there! You may, too! Check it out! Have a good weekend! Val =)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the extension Val. I already have mine listed at Krissy's directory. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added my sentence already, baby doll. Oh, and thanks for mentioning the directory. I need to work on it in the next few days... Love you, Krissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOGSPOT COULD WARM MOST LANDERS DREAMS
    connie
    http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/
    http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folks will geet around to your weekly sentence, I think, as we get used to this new land we're in. I've stopped putting up contests altogether because I got no contestants. DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)