Hi! I hope you are having a good Saturday! It's time for six new letters for "Weekly Sentence with Val". I would like to congratulate last week's winners, Cindy of Cindy's Life and Breezy of Constructive Introspection (private journal). This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, please do. Have fun and thanks for playing!!
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: PASTRN.
An example of a sentence could be - Paul's ape seemed to
require naps. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner will be announced Friday morning
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
will be judged.
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Have a good rest of the day! Val =)
Descargar All for Free Peliculas Online HD en Español - All for Free motion picture On the net zum Download verfügbar ist, oder schauen Sie Motion picture-Streaming internet kostenlos in Hi-def-Qualität. Der Fil...
4 days ago