Good afternoon "Weekly Sentence" players! Wow, we had 22 submissions last week! Neat! Before I post this week's new letters I would once again like to congratulate last week's winners, Cindi of My Turn and Donna of Ladymagnolia's Daily Blog! This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read them, please do. Thanks for playing and have fun!!
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: LTRSTM. An example of a sentence could be - Last Tuesday Roger socked the manager. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
*If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...