Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back!... about the Weekly Sentence game...


The flood was stopped in my computer room and the phone is now working in my apartment.  It was a small disaster, but all is well now.  I will be posting the winner(s) of the "Weekly Sentence" game in the next day or two.  Perhaps today, even.  I don't even know who the judges have chosen.  I haven't gotten through all of my emails yet.    When I got back on I had about 500.  Please be patient.  Thanks, guys!!  Take care!!  Val who is happy to be back on her computer =)

12 comments:

  1. Glad that flood didn't hurt much!  And glad your computer is ok!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you're back!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are back, Val!!!!

    I'm glad all is well now after the flooding;

    looking forward to the winner whenever it is announced; take your time, no rush, just happy you are back :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew-that had to be hard being cutoff like that.I go nuts when my pooder is on the
    fritz.Welcome back!!!
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the flooding is under control, no fun at all, and Welcome Back!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val, isn't it tramatic when we don't haave access to a computer even for a short perido of time. Hope you dod not have a lot of damage with the flood. Good to have you back, we can wait for the results. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew !   Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad everything is back to working again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, Val, pleased everything is sorted

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad thats over and your back on line.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11.  Glad you got the water stopped.  What a weird fluke.

               Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad the flood stopped in your computer room xx

    Jenny

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)