Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! It is a glorious, sunny, Spring day here in Pennsylvania! I should have my bum outside but I am sitting behind the computer. I need to get outside! I will get there soon. I hope you all are having a good holiday weekend wherever you are! It's Sunday and time to post new six letters for the "Weekly Sentence with Val"!
Congratulations again to Betty and Jeannette for winning "Weekly Sentence" #15 yesterday! I was going to do six letters in honor of Memorial Day, but it just didn't work. Here are the chosen six letters. They will follow the rules. Please place your submission in the comments section. Have fun!
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: NSWHSB.
An example of a sentence could be - Never swim while holding
shark bait! These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
will be judged.
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Have a good Sunday everyone! Val =) xox