Happy Sunday everyone! It rained all night and into the morning. It finally stopped, though, so I hope this greyness and wetness is over with. I need the sun!! LOL. Krissy will be posting the poll for "What's the Caption? Wednesday" shortly if you want to pop on over to Magic Smoke after you try The "Weekly Sentence" game here =)!
Congratulations again to Nelishia and Linda for winning the "Weekly Sentence" game yesterday! Are you all ready for six new letters? I hope so!! The letters will follow the rules...
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: TASBTD An example of a sentence could be - Take a siesta before the dance! These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: TASBTD
Thanks for playing!! Have a good Sunday everyone! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...