Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's out there and especially to my little mommy!! I hope every mom is having a nice day!! It's Sunday, so I have six new letters for you for the "Weekly Sentence with Val". I hope you all have fun with them! The letters will follow the rules below...
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: NDOSTM An example of a sentence could be - Never dine on something that moves!! These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: NDOSTM
Thanks for playing!! Again, Happy Mother's Day, all you moms!! Have a good Sunday! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...