Good Sunday everyone! It's time for six new letters in the "Weekly Sentence with Val"!! I had so much fun last week!! I wanted to do a Mother's Day theme this week and played with "MOTHER" and "MOMDAY" and "MOMMA". Those were very hard to do!! I don't know if you all like challenged like that or not. I bagged it and picked new letters. Do you all like letters with a theme? Remember, the submission date has been changed to Thursday at 4PM EST. Now, on with the show! Below are the rules and the six letters for this week's game:
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: STESTD An example of a sentence could be - Stop to enjoy small things daily!! These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged. * There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: STESTD
Thanks for playing!! My Daddy turned 80 yesterday!! If you haven't read the interview my sister did with him in my last entry it is worth the read. He is quite witty!! Have a good Sunday!! Hugs! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...