Good Saturday, my friends =)!! It's March!! I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring. We got dumped with snow in my neck of the woods yesterday and a few more inches are expected today! I hope you are warm and dry wherever you are. Time for the "Weekly Sentence"! I hope you all are enjoying this game! Are you? Now, on with the six new letters!...
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: APSTMS. An example of a sentence could be - A pig sauntered toward my store. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged. * There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first counts.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...