Hi all! Before I get to the six letters today for the "Weekly Sentence" game I wanted to thank Vishy of Magic Smoke for selecting me to be Guest Editor this week! Thanks, Vish! You can find my picks in yesterday's posting in Magic Smoke. I hope you all take the time to visit these journals in the next few days! Now on to the "Weekly Sentence" game and six new letters!...
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: STANAD. An example of a sentence could be - Six turtles are napping at dusk. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first will be judged.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...