Wow, it's already Saturday morning again. I had a busy, busy week. I had a lot of doctor's appointments. They all went well. My boyfriend is still healing and doing fine, thank goodness. Matt (my son) is in Florida. He went for four or five days to pick up the rest of his belongings. He has decided to remain here, get an apartment, and perhaps even start college when he is a resident for one year. I am stuck taking care of his lizard that likes to eat crickets ~shiver~ . He put eight crickets in his cage before he left. They haven't stopped chirping since. LOL It sounds like summertime in my home. LOL
Now on to this week's "Weekly Sentence" game! I decided to do another theme- centered week. I hope this is to your liking!! Good luck and have lots of fun with the letters!! If you know anyone who likes wordplay fun send them this way! I introduce to you the six new letters...
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: SPRING.
An example of a sentence could be - Six petunias rose in
Nancy's garden. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first will
This Week's Letters: