Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Weekly Sentence" #7, special theme!...


My two favorite girls, Chelsea and Krissy, celebrated their birthdays this past week.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chels and Krissy!!!  They are 22 and 29 (again). LOL  I have had such a busy week that I wasn't able to post proper entries for their special days.  Sorry, ladies.  I LOVE YOU two!!!!!  I wish you the best coming year ever!!  Now on to this week's "Weekly Sentence".  I thought I would give you a St. Patrick's Day theme for the special day coming up!!  I hope you all have fun with the letters!!  If you know anyone who enjoys word-play fun, let them let them know about this game.  Thanks!   Now for the six letters...

       
                    

*  Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters.  A sentence must
    be made from these letters.  The letters today are:
IRELND.
    An example of a sentence could be -
Irene ravenously eats little
   noodle dumplings
.  These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.

*  There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
    who will pick the best sentence submitted each week.  How will
    they decide the winning sentence?  The submission that receives
    the strongest reaction -  Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?


*  The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
    screen name on it.


*  Place submissions in comments section.  If you do this game as an
    entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
    entry URL so your entry can be judged. 
Submissions are due by
   Wednesday, 4PM EST
.  The winner will be announced Friday
    morning or afternoon.


* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
   Season, every Saturday Morning.


* If you have more than one submission, only your first will
  be judged.

   
  
Have fun!!
           
             
This Week's Letters:

              
IRELND

  

19 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't put off doing my entry. If I don't within an hour I will have forgotten all about it.

    So for my  Irish friends I submit the following:

    Irishmen really enjoy lewd naked dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Bill, LOL.  I have to do it right now or I will forget!  So, for my Irish relatives and friends or family.......................Best wishes to all!

    "Irish ruffians epitomize lavish nonstop drinking!"

    http://journals.aol.com/ab45yui/tnt/





    ReplyDelete
  3. I realise everyone loves nurturing dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iridescent Reptiles Eggs Leave No Detritus  

    ReplyDelete
  5. did my over at my J...
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/entries/2008/03/15/weekly-sentence-with-val/3314


    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irishmen really embrace life's numerous distractions.

    Best Wishes,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, here's mine:

    I really enjoy living near Disneyland.

    thanks
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mines up
    Connie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../entries/2008/03/16/weekly-sentence-6--special-theme/1329

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Val~Don't have a sentence up yet---but guess what? It's my BDay! Hee-hee. thought you'd want to know. Will write soon. Yeah Chelsea and Krissy too! The FISHES rule! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PISCES!!! Deb ;-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Ireland Rules!", Erin loudly, nonchalantly declared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Irish Rarely Eat Leprachauns Near Dawn

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. At last, I managed to think of something!! lol. Not that I obsess, but Saturday night, Sunday night, and finally tonight I managed to come up with a sentence! lol. Love Pam xx  ;-)
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in!!!  Here's my entry... http://journals.aol.com/preciousone25/JoannsWeightLossJourney/#Entry1325

    Thanks,
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. IRELND

    I really enjoy looking nice daily.
    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  15. IRELND
    I return each library novel diligently

    John
    http://journals.aol.com/johneknox/too-stubborn-to-die

    ReplyDelete
  16. I rendered every line now drawn.
    ;^) Jan the Gryphon

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recommend everyone lands near 'dis

    ReplyDelete
  18. I apologize in advance for the following:    

    "I really enjoy leprachauns as naked dancers!"

    ; )
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice letters...I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)