My two favorite girls, Chelsea and Krissy, celebrated their birthdays this past week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chels and Krissy!!! They are 22 and 29 (again). LOL I have had such a busy week that I wasn't able to post proper entries for their special days. Sorry, ladies. I LOVE YOU two!!!!! I wish you the best coming year ever!! Now on to this week's "Weekly Sentence". I thought I would give you a St. Patrick's Day theme for the special day coming up!! I hope you all have fun with the letters!! If you know anyone who enjoys word-play fun, let them let them know about this game. Thanks! Now for the six letters...
* Each Saturday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: IRELND.
An example of a sentence could be - Irene ravenously eats little
noodle dumplings. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Wednesday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday
morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Saturday Morning.
* If you have more than one submission, only your first will
This Week's Letters: