Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rockin' women bloggers...

  
  
"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to
    prevent human misery rather than avenge it
?" 
                                                              - Eleanor Roosevelt


I got the above quote from Quotations by Notable Women.  It is an easy place to get lost in.  I love to collect quotes.  I have so many saved in odd places in emails to myself, on notepaper, bookmarked, etc.  I don't know what I am going to do with them??  LOL

Speaking of women, Chrissie, at ALMOST Paradise II
handed me a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award and I am instructed to award five other rockin' ladies!!  Thanks for handing me this honor, Chrissie!  Now, I will pass it on.  Only five??  Drat!  I thought about this for some time before I chose these ladies.  I highly admire each one.  I hope you have the time to check them out.  Enjoy!...

                                     

    Tammy at Down Home
not only keeps a relaxing and
     home-away-from home journal, but also keeps up with
     two other journals - John & Krissy's J-Land Gazette

     and As I Am
.

     New grandma Merry has a journal that is inspirational.
     Visit Merry's Thoughts, Dreams and Wishes
.

     Cathy will always keep you thinking at Dare to Think
.

     Penny, at From Here to There
, is full of inspiration
     and love.

     Last, but certainly not least, Deb shares herself at
     Sassy's Word
and her photo-taking at Sassy's EYE.

Now, ladies, if you would like, kindly take your Award and pass it on to five more!

Hope you all are having a good weekend and staying cool.  God bless! xox

      

9 comments:

  1. Excellent choices Valerie!!!  I read all of them!
    And congrats on your award!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I forgot to say, put your Rockin' Girl Blogger award in your All About Me section!  You deserve it, LOL!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((((((((((((((((VAL)))))))))))))))))))You deserve it,congrats!!!!!!!!!How does this actullay work?I am going to do my photo Hunt tonight.ave a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn wondering when you would get tagged with the Rockin Girl Blogger...very well deserved.  I hope you are feeling better.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val,
    Congrats on your rockin blogger award.  Your wonderful in so many ways.  You deserve it.  We LOVE ya!
    Love,
    Leslie & Brom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you friend! You rock too! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was nominated too by Gerry over at Daughters of the Shadow Men.  I hadn't heard from you in awhile and thought I'd pop over and wave hello.  That is such a sweet, sweet baby in that previous entry.  I know you love your grandbaby.  Lots have changed in my life in the last year.  Loads.  Miss you.  Would you come by and visit occasionally?  It's good to see you again.

    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having mucho picture trouble Val!!  I want to get pictures to go in an entry like the ones of Josiah that you put in, but I can't figure it out.  Otherwise I would have turned in a scavenger hunt entry...:-(  How do you do that?
    -Kellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh Val~TY so much ya sweetie! I will try and get to this to pass it on. Sorry my visits are infrequent lately. Once I get my entry up in Sassy'sPrivateWord you'll know why. Love ya~Deb ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)