Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 4th Hunt participants!...


Photo Scavenger Hunt #114 participants

subject: 
"Independence Day, freedom"

I wanted to thank the two journals below for participating in this week's Hunt.  Please pay them a visit and leave a comment. 
    
    
Footprints in the Sand

     My Hugs Journal


A few more of you said you wanted to play this week, but couldn't because of weather or other technical problems.  I do hope you will be able to play this week!!  If anyone is having problems saving, uploading, posting, or any other technical problems with your pictures please email me at valphish@aol.com and I will do the best I can to help solve them with you.  I want you all to be able to play The Hunt!!  Hope everyone is staying cool on this horribly hot week!  I will be back later today to give you this week's Hunt subject!  Hugs! xox

       

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were still doing this but I need to start playing something because I keep getting bored online.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)