Friday, July 20, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #115 participants...


Photo Scavenger Hunt #115 participants

subject: 
"my favorite color" -
1.)
one photo smaller than your big toe; and 2.) one larger than your head.

We had two journals that participated this week.  Please visit them and leave a comment.  They are excellent entries!

    
Footprints in the Sand

     Faith in Roman Catholicism
(he gave two week's
                                                  worth!)

Thanks you two!  Because there has been a very low turn-out for the Photo Scavenger Hunt, I will be discussing next week's Hunt in an entry tomorrow morning.  Please come back and read and reply to the entry!  I need your sincere thoughts on Krissy's and my ideas for the Hunt.  Thanks!  Talk to you all tomorrow!

       

4 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((VAL)))))))))))))))))))))Sorry I didnt get a chance to do this last Hunt but will try to do the next one.I hope you are doing good.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so busy with out of town company, etc.  I just didn't have the time to do this past Photo Scavenger Hunt.   Maybe next time......Linda in Washington state

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone is just busy with all their summer fun....
    Have a great weekend!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I finally got to participate...i hope it doesn't end so soon!! :-(
    -Kellen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)