I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there in J-Land!! I also wanted to wish a special Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!! Happy Father's Day, Daddeeoo!!! I love you!!!
My best friend from middle school and high school got married yesterday. I wish you a long, joyful life with Doug, Jennifer!! Congratulations, you two!!
I only had a couple takers on this week's "Wordplay". I'm not sure what went wrong. Were there too many of them? Did they take too long to figure out? Let me know in the comments section. Congratulations to Chuck who figured out 14 of them!! Krissy was the only other player. Thanks for trying, hon! Here are the answers...
1. 7 = Wonders of the Ancient World
2. 12 = Signs of the Zodiac
3. 54 = Cards in a Deck (with the Joker)
4. 9 = Planets in the Solar System
5. 88 = Keys on a Piano
6. 13 = Stripes on the American Flag
7. 32 = Degrees at Which Water Freezes
8. 18 = Holes on a Golf Course
9. 90 = Degrees in a Right Angle
10. 9 = Justices on the Supreme Court
11. 3 = Strikes You're Out at the Old Ball Game
12. 4 + 20 = Black Birds Baked in a Pie
13. 200 = Dollars for Passing Go in Monopoly
14. 8 = Sides on a Stop Sign
15. 3 = Blind Mice (See How They Run!!)
16. 4 = Quarts in a Gallon
17. 24 = Hours in a Day
18. 1 = Giant Leap for Mankind
19. 9 = Lives for a Cat
20. 50 = Ways to Leave Your Lover
Again, Happy Father's Day and as a reminder, Photo Hunt submissions are due tonight! Hope you can join us! Toodles! xox