John Scalzi challenged us to list "Ten Things That I Have Done That You Probably Haven't" I am going to attempt to do this challenge. Play along if you would like! His entry is linked here as well as other's! Here are mine:
1. I was in a county spelling bee in seventh grade. I froze up and lost.
2. I had two brain surgeries.
3. I was homeless for a few months and slept on a friend's couch.
4. I won an award for a watercolor in a county art show as a child.
5. A man with an axe in the female protection aisle tried to hit me over the head with it when I was 19. I was quick to flee! He went to jail.
6. I have talked a few people out of suicide.
7. I threw-up at school and on the school bus in sixth grade. It was awful!
8. I gave a beer to the WWF wrestler, Superfly Snooka. Does anyone remember him?
9. I drank my first glass of milk when I was 11. I remember it distinctly!
10. I ate only beef hearts and pears for about two years when I was a tot because of allergies.