Saturday, February 26, 2005

Black & White Pictures...

This week's Scavenger Hunt is brought to you by Krissy at Sometimes I Think.  The subject is "black and white"If you have not participated, it is fun!  She picks a subject once a week!  Play along.  Here are my photos!:

The first one is a rose that Chelsea received from her boyfriend.  It is a pink rose.  I actually think it looks more stunning in black and white.  The second picture is a tree that I see in my backyard all the time.  I took the photo out of my back window. 

                        

                         

The last two pictures are my favorite "black and white" kitties!!  I like how I had them both on striped subjects.  When I made the pictures black and white you could see the kitties better and the stripes were less obvious.  I guess you guys have seen a lot of my kitties!  I promise I will not show them again for awhile!  Take care and have a good rest of the weekend all! xox

                        

                          

19 comments:

  1. awwww, JoJo looks sooo cute in that photo!  I love the rose too, very artsy :)
    Great Job!!
    xoxo~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your passion for trees, so you know which one is my favourite. The rose is gorgeous though and your feline friends are so cute.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pics of your kitties Val :o)
    They make perfect subjects for your black and white entry, the rose is definately stunning too, lucky Chelsea!  Nice choices!
    Sara   x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!! Nice pics. rich

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw,lovely kitties!I love your tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shot of the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rose, it is stunning in black and white - who would've thought!?!  The cats are CUTE!

    Monica
    http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/SmilinMonsAdventures/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your choices Val xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have joined in for the first time Val! LOL! Hope you like mine too.   ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics, love th rose............Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont deprive us of those beautiful pussies. love them sooooo much...roberta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, Very nice Pics.  Of course I do favor the pics of the furbabies.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT Black & White's. This was certainly a challenge for me. BUT I am trying. YOU and everyone else are giving me a chance to open up and think broader. Thanks for sharing.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep your right Val, the rose is stunning, conjures up more appeciation, more depth.  Lovely pictures, the little cat has glowing eyes, that's one to ponder on too. xxR

    ReplyDelete
  15. Val, your pics were wonderful - maybe this week I will be able to participate.  Love you, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful entries!

    ~JerseyGirl
    http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)