Good afternoon friends! My sister Therese did show up yesterday. She, her husband, and I had a two-hour visit. It was so very nice. She brought me some earrings that she made. They are beautiful - silver with Swarovski Crystal beads! What a sweetie! Actually, I get along with all five of my siblings. We all live in different states, so we don't visit one another too often. It makes me sad. I do get to see my sister Krissy, though. She is only 20 minutes away from me, thank goodness. Therese cut my hair. It was getting way too long. Actually, I hadn't cut it since I was bald from my brain surgery. It had grown a few inches past shoulder-length. The weather has been so hot, so I told her to cut it above my shoulders. I really like it!! Enough of me, now on to the "Weekly Sentence"...
Time for six new letters, but first I would like to again congratulate Linda from Linda's World for winning "Weekly Sentence" #17 yesterday! The rules to the game are listed below. Please read them if you haven't. The six new letters will follow the rules. Have fun!!
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: STDIMS. An example of a sentence could be - Sardines taste delicious in mustard sauce. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning or afternoon.
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
This Week's Letters: STDIMS
Thanks for playing!! Have a good rest of the weekend! Val =) xox
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...