Hi and good Sunday to everyone! I've been feeling yucky for a few days. I have some kind of flu/virus. It has turned into bronchitis and is making my asthma act up. This has made me behind on emails and visiting some journals so please forgive me if I haven't come to see you in a few days. I will be there soon! It's Sunday and time to post new six letters for "Weekly Sentence with Val"!
Congratulations again to Chuck and Nelishia (private journal) for winning "Weekly Sentence" #16 yesterday!
Below are the rules for the game. The six new letters will follow the rules. Have fun!!
* Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters. A sentence must
be made from these letters. The letters today are: TNADTM.
An example of a sentence could be - The nun arrived driving
the motorcycle. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
who will pick the best sentence submitted each week. How will
they decide the winning sentence? The submission that receives
the strongest reaction - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?
* The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an
entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by
Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning
* A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
Season, every Sunday Morning.
* If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
will be judged.
This Week's Letters:
Thanks for playing!! Have a good Sunday everyone! Val =) xox