Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Weekly Sentence" #17 letters!...

 

Hi and good Sunday to everyone!  I've been feeling yucky for a few days.  I have some kind of flu/virus.  It has turned into bronchitis and is making my asthma act up.  This has made me behind on emails and visiting some journals so please forgive me if I haven't come to see you in a few days.  I will be there soon!  It's Sunday and time to post new six letters for "Weekly Sentence with Val"!

Congratulations again to Chuck and Nelishia (private journal) for winning "Weekly Sentence" #16 yesterday! 

Below are the rules for the game.  The six new letters will follow the rules.  Have fun!!

              

  * 
Each Sunday I will post a set of six letters.  A sentence must
        be made from these letters.  The letters today are:
  TNADTM.
        An example of a sentence could be -
The nun arrived driving
       the motorcycle. 
These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.


  * 
There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers)
        who will pick the best sentence submitted each week.  How will
        they decide the winning sentence?  The submission that receives
        the strongest reaction -  Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder,etc.?


  * 
The winner will receive a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their
        screen name on it.


  * 
Place submissions in comments section.  If you do this game as an
       entry in your journal please come back and leave your ENTIRE
       entry URL so your entry can be judged. 
Submissions are due by
      
Thursday, 4PM EST. The winner will be announced Friday morning
       or afternoon.


  * 
A new set of letters will be placed in my journal, There is a
       Season, every Sunday Morning.

  
  
If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence
    
will be judged.
    

      
Have fun!!
           
             
This Week's Letters: 
             TNADTM



Thanks for playing!!
  Have a good Sunday everyone!  Val =) xox

17 comments:

  1. "The Nest Appeared Damaged To Monty"     I'm finally getting the hang of this!   Linda in Washington  

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((VAL))))))))))))))))))))I am going to think of somehting good to come up with.HAve a nice SUnday and good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're feel better soon.
    my answer: THE NAVY ALWAYS DELIVERS THEIR MISSLES!
    thx cindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tough Noogies Adam....Dis Toy's Mine!!"

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new administration demands timely management.

    Thanks Val; sorry you haven't been feeling good :(

    hope you feel better soon

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val, thank you for your comment today.

    Think Nasty And Don't Tell Mom


    Here's to your feeling better real soon.
                                                                    DB

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nanny accidentally dropped the mayonnaise.

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  8. The North African desert torments marauders.

    John
    http://journals.aol.com/johneknox/too-stubborn-to-die

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today nobody admited doing the mayhem.
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((VAL)))))))))))))))))))))I hope and pray you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey My Val. I hope you feel better soon. Pop over when you can. I am ready. Love your Pam xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/pamal3/almost-40/

    ReplyDelete
  12. pamal3:
    Tiny negligee-adorned damsel teased Morton.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is my sentence Val - "Trust, Never Admit Defeat, Think Miracles." - Love Jeannette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hugsdoodlewacky:
    Trains never arrive down town, Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Nurse and Doctor took medicine.  That's my lame attempt at this sentence game.  Have a happy tomorrow.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad you liked my tulips.  I am finally getting around to visiting other journals.   When I get a URI it bothers my asthma too.   So then I have to use an inhaled steriod.    I take Singulair and it is a "miracle drug" as far as the asthma goes.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Troops navigate and deploy their military.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)