Monday, August 6, 2007

Photo Hunt participants, LOLpets starts tomorrow!...


Photo Scavenger Hunt #116 participants

subject: 
"your/a favorite place"

Please visit the journals below and leave comments if you are able.  They would like to show you their favorite place(s).  I really enjoyed these entries and know you will, too!  Thanks to the following who participated:

    
Throw Me a Bone
(Jaymi)
    
Footprints in the Sand
(Linda)
    
My Hugs Journal
(Mandy)
    
Ye Olde English Posy
(Sylvia)

I will be returning later today or tomorrow morning with next week's Hunt subject as well as great news about LOLpets! 
I have found two sites that can be used to create these!!  I thought it would be best to start LOLpets on Tuesdays as nothing is going on this day.  So tomorrow I will be doing my first LOLpet installment
and will be explaining how you can create these as well.  I am excited!!  I hope you join in on the fun!!!  I do hope you are all having a good start to your week!

       

1 comment:

  1. Val, thanks for continuining the Photo Scavenger Hunt!  It is great!  Just as soon as I have my own computer hooked up, in Sept, I will participate again.  You are the best for agreeing to host this.  Thanks for keeping this going!!!  And thanks everybody for participating.  I visited all the entries.  Love you,

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)