Monday, July 3, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #81 Participants...



I wanted to thank Krissy very much for giving me the opportunity to host her Monday Morning Question and Photo Scavenger Hunt while she has been away.  She has posted a Monday Morning Question this morning and a subject for this week's hunt if you can pop over and pay her a visit.  She is running her games this week and trying to have things as normal as possible.  Again, thanks Krissy, and welcome back!! 

Now on to this week's hunt!  Here are the participants.  I am sure you will enjoy viewing these!

Entries for Photo Scavenger Hunt #81 brought to you by Krissy from Sometimes I Think
:

Category
:  "things that make a sound"

Here are the journals that participated:

The Ways of Rayne

Northern Trip

Julie Loses It, My Weight Loss Journey

A Little Left of Center

There is a Season

Photo Trek

Linda's World

Holiday Photos

Footprints in the Sand

JUST FOR FUN

Photo Blog


Wishing everyone a good Fourth of July tomorrow!  Have a lovely day! xox


2 comments:

  1. hello friend just pooping in to say hello and thank you for keeping me and my family in your prayers and being faithful to my journal and being my friend you are a true blessing to me have a great 4 God bless kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this one....just had a hard time coming up with something...I will try to do better this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)