My sister, Krissy, tagged me so I decided to play along with this game that is going around J-Land. Here goes...
7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Make my own drum
2. Write a book
3. See a grandchild or two be born!
4. Learn how to play the wooden flute
5. See John (my BIL) totally healthy!
6. Live in a permanent residence (non-rented) lol
7. Travel around the country a bit
7 Things I can do:
1. Take a good photograph
2. Be a good mother
3. Write backwards
4. Make my own jewelry
5. Do transcendental meditation
6. Be optimistic
7. Wiggle my eyeballs
7 Things I can't do:
1. Understand apathy
2. Be a racist
3. Have too much energy
4. Be in a loud, chaotic environment
5. Fix my own plumbing
6. Ignore my kitty cats when they ask for attention
7. Seem to find time to get this darn computer re-configured, lol
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Being a Christian
2. Sense of humor
4. Integrity (No Krissy, I AM NOT stealing your answers! LOL)
7 Things I say most often:
2. I need a nap.
3. What time is it?
4. I can't remember.
5. Oh, I hurt!
7 Celebrity Crushes:
Alright, I will do this, but I don't idolize celebs, lol This is kinda hard...
1. Johnny Depp (now, HE wasn't too hard to pick. lol)
2. John Mayer (what a voice!!!)
3. Patrick Swayze (more a few years back)
4. Josh Groban (LOVE his voice the most!!)
5. ugh, three more, lol um... Rick Springfield when I was a teen.
6. Shaun Cassidy growing up!
7. phew, finally...Clint Black (hey, I like a lot of the musical people.)
7 People I want to do this:
Hope you all enjoyed my answers! Please visit these seven journals in a couple of days and see if they played along! They are seven WONDERFUL people with wonderful journals!!! Have a good day, all!! xox