Hello and happy Sunday to everyone! Gee, I haven't made a proper entry in ages. Everyone is probably wondering how I am doing. I am doing okay. I have been dealing with some personal issues and have been taking a small break from journaling. It has been really rough dealing with Chelsea being gone and I have also had some health issues and, well, some other things going on that are hard to get into here. I have missed everyone tremendously. My computer has been acting up terribly, too, and I have been trying to fix it without having to start from scratch again. It has been a huge trial. This computer hasn't let me post entries, for the most part, or post comments and that is why I have been gone for so long. I am going to try and get back to a regular schedule. No, the computer isn't fixed, but I am finding ways around the problem to post. We'll see how I do. So, it's good to be back and posting :0) Here is Saturday Six brought to you by Patrick at Patrick's Place.
Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to stay current!! xox
1. Of the following, which one best describes you at your worst? (You can't select "None of the above!")
a. One who doesn't finish what he/she starts
b. One who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk
c. One who always finds the worst in a situation
d. One who generally knows what's right but does what's wrong
A. I am a chronic procrastinator and it has caused me alot of problems in my life. I am still trying to figure out why I do this so often. I start things just fine. I can't seem to finish them, though. My doc says I could have a problem with my "higher executive functioning" and carrying things out to its total completion because of damage to a certain part of my lower brain due to my neurological problems. Go figure.
2. Not counting shows like Saturday morning cartoons designed specifically for kids, what single show that you grew up watching religiously is now the one you most hate to sit through?
Gee, I like to watch all of the shows that remind me of my childhood. I really like Nick at Nite. I don't think I have an answer for this as I don't hate to sit through any show from my childhood.
3. Have you ever been so angry with a company that you swore you'd never do business with them again? If so, did you keep that promise?
I try not to get too angry. Let's see. I can't think of a company that I am mad at. I can think of a couple of businesses I don't go into because they have been rude too many times.
4. Take this quiz: Are you psychic?
You Are 70% Psychic
You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #68 from Lily: What's the longest you've talked on the phone in a single phone call, and who were you talking to?
Probably about six hours to a gentleman caller.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #69 from Betty: (She recently returned from a trip to Las Vegas!) How do you feel about gambling?
It's just fine if you aren't spending all of your rent and milk money.
The "president" is a middle school Mean Girl - *You called down the thunder.* *Well, now you've got it!* ~~ Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp in "Tombstone" The current occupant of the Oval Office is gloating...
1 day ago