Hello all in J-Land! My car is finished! Yay! I get to get back on the road! No more mooching rides! Freedom again!
! Chelsea had such a hard time not having a car. I am sure she is happy as a clam! She has two jobs to get to, so I am sure she is happier than I am! I got a call from Krissy last night. She is back in town and very, very tired. I don't know if she will be updating her journal for a few days so I wanted everyone to know that she is doing well. She is very glad to be in her own bed. John is sick with bronchitis and had to go to the emergency room while he was in Ohio. He is feeling better, though. It is always nice to be back in your own bed.
I got an interesting test from my sweet sister-in-law, Shawn, this morning and thought it was interesting. I was wondering how observant everyone was. I missed three. She missed only one. The person who sent it to her only got six right! Interesting. Some of us pay attention to detail and some of us don't. Let's see how well you do...Here it is...Go ahead and try it and let me know how you do! Have fun and be honest!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are in the U.S? (Don't laugh, some people get this wrong!)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
6. When you walk, does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the U.S. flag, is the top stripe red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10 Which way does water go down the drain, counter- or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no-smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels are on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a woman's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. How many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
17. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc., Who's missing?
20. How many hot dog buns are there in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening
between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch-tone phone. Which two symbols bear
24. How many curves are there in a standard paper clip?
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter- or clock-wise?
4. Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Black, and Gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (there is no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
21. Ace of Spades
23. * and #
Hope you all enjoyed taking that test! I had a lot of tun with it. I realize that some of you in the U.K.might have trouble with a few of the questions....Do you have Campbell's soup over there? Hmmm.....
It is still raining and icing outside. When will this wintery mix stop? Is it raining and snowing everywhere else? Well, I think I will go talk to my sister as I see she is on the computer now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!