Hi "Weekly Sentence" players and happy Sunday to you! I am going to unveil one of the projects I was telling you about within a day. I am excited! I will let you know about it here! It's something I have been very busy with. In the meantime, I have six new letters for you for "Weekly Sentence with Val" #29! Before revealing the letters, I would like to congratulate our previous game's winner Lisa of salemslot9 journal. If you haven't paid her a visit yet, please do!
This week's six new letters will follow the rules below. If you have never read the rules, or haven't in a long time, please do. I hope you enjoy these letters and I will be back in a day or two to let you know what I have been up to!
* Each Sunday I post a set of six letters. A sentence must be made from these letters. The letters today are: LWHBCP An example of a sentence could be - Lily watched her beautiful cousin pirouette. These letters MAY NOT be re-arranged.
* There is a three - five persons judge panel (of JLand journalers) who choose the best sentence or two submitted each week. How do they choose winning sentence(s)? The submission(s) that receives the strongest reactions - Did it make them laugh, sad, ponder, etc.?
* The winner(s) receives a logo for his/her blog sidebar with their screen name on it.
* Place submissions in comments section. If you do this game as an entry in your blog, please come back and leave your ENTIRE entry URL so your entry can be judged. Submissions are due by Thursday, 4PM EDT. The winner is announced Friday morning or early afternoon.
* A new set of letters is placed in my journal, There is a Season, every Sunday morning or early afternoon. * If you submit more than one sentence, only your first sentence will be judged.
I'm a gal with chronic pain and illness who has been forced to live life slowly. I appreciate this pace. I've learned to notice small joys and smell the flowers along the way =). Come in and say hello...