Saturday, February 18, 2006

Journal Name Change!...

 

I did it.  I changed the title of my journal!  It is "There is a Season".  I wanted to thank Angela for helping me come up with this inspirational title!    It comes from Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.  I like to think that my life has been changing through time and this is being reflected in my writing and in my journal in general.  I have gone through many seasons in my life.  Some positive and some negative, and these seasons have always taught me something.  They have given me more wisdom and more joy.  There has always been a purpose for everything going on even if I didn't see it at the time.  So, thanks, Angela!  I just changed the name of the journal itself, I am not changing the URL, as I didn't want to confuse anyone.  I hope this is the best way to do it.

I am so far behind in journal reading.  Maybe a week behind.  I opened my email box this morning and I had 150 alerts!!  If I haven't visited you in awhile, don't worry, I will be there!  I had a very, very busy week!  Now it is time to catch up!  I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!  Enjoy yourselves! xox

         

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE the journal name - very appropriate and classy like you.:-)
    Isn't becoming a grandma a new season too? ;-)

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, I like it, I think the title is just right for you.  I remember the words from the Bob Dylan song " Turn, Turn,Turn" but I also know where he got the words from. :o)

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title, very inspirational!! Just like Ecc. 3

    hugs
    angelrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new title! It suits you, I do believe.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name and I didn't change my URL address when I changed mine either.
    The name fits you very well. : )
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Val.  How are ya doin? I've had you on my mind.  I like the new name of your journal.  I'm still a little behind on alerts too.  I just made myself of coffee and grabbed a cookie and am going to try to catch up a little.  Take care.
    Love ya,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a well chosen name, it suits your journal. Have a lovely weekend! Jeannette.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh!  Good one! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello sweetie so glad you found a name you like and it fits you hope you have a good weekend too God bless kelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new name Valarie! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new title, Val. There is a time for every purpose under Heaven. I'm behind on journals, too. Sorry I missed Wordplay last Wed. Come over to blogspot when you get a chance, y'hear?

    http://thesunriseandthesunset.blogspot.com/

    --Tom

    ReplyDelete
  12. great name Val.................Jules xx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the name change, very fitting.  I hope you get the time to see the pictures of our new puppy, Jack.  Not a replacement for Pip but he is such a dear little fellow.  God bless my friend.
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the new name.  Very suitable.  
    Kellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Val,  I love the change.  I know that you have gone through alot of seasons with your health. But you sound good now and I think the meds are working.  I love your journals so never stop doing them.   love and hugs     Myke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good name change!   I would have thought that would change the URL so that shows what I know about things.   I sure you have heard that the only thing that is constant is change!    I was up at 6 AM when it was about 7 F and took my medicine and stayed in bed until 11 AM.   I do not like to have my day start like that but the extra rest and sleep made for a better day.    I am tolerating my Neurontin better and am going to have it increased to keep my back from tenseing up which starts the cycle of never ending pain.    After all that John has been through and to now have such positive results is truly miraculous!    Continued prayers for such positive developments.      mark

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)