I'm gonna be a grandma, I'm gonna be a grandma!! Yep, Yep!! So, congratulations to Chelsea who is due on September 13! Wow, a grandma! She is making me a grandma at 40!! Did I just say my age? LOL Chelsea is doing very well. Just a little bit of nausea here and there and a little bit of apprehension. I just wish she wasn't in Florida and I was in Pennsylvania. I am going to have to figure out how to save enough money to get down to see her sometime after the baby is born. I wanted to help her out a little and see the little one. So, I think the baby is a girl. I said it here first! I really think so. So, yes, I am gonna be a GRANDMA!! Do you think I am excited?
I have been pretty darn sick the past couple of weeks with a chest cold and asthma attacks so I wasn't able to do "Wordplay" last Wednesday, but it will resume this Wednesday. I have been chastising myself all week for starting a game while I have been ill. Should I have done this again? I need to have a regular schedule. Regular posting times. I hate to confuse you guys. I have lost alot of readers already. I am so inconsistent with the "Up Close With Val" game as it is. By the way, I have not been able to purchase a USB cable for my camera yet and that is why I haven't posted that game in awhile. I do hope that life will slow down and my energy will pick up and I will be able to do both consistently after I purchase the cable.
John and Krissy are now at The Transplant Center. John has received four days of chemotherapy thus far. He will have two more and will get Wednesday and Thursday off and will have his transplant on Friday. He will be in Hershey for a couple of months. Thanks for your prayers and support, everyone!!
I was tagged by Tom with these questions. If you would like to do them, go ahead and copy and paste and do them!! I am not going to tag anyone. Have fun and I hope you enjoy my answers! That is all for today. See you on Wednesday for "Wordplay!! xox
1) What is your middle name? Maire... it is Gaelic for Mary
2) What size is your bed? Twin long
3) What are you listening to? An airplane in the sky, cars going by my window
4) What are the last two digits of your phone # ? 15
5) What is the last thing you ate? Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal (Mmmmm... love that oatmeal!!!
6) Last person you hugged? My boyfriend
7) How is the weather right now? Cold, windy, 33 degrees, dusting of snow
8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend, Roger
9) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Probably their smile and how confident they are
10) Do you have a bf/gf ? Yes
11) --- whoops ---lol Where is number 11? I am curious what it asks! LOL
12) Do you drink? Nope, I'm loopy enough without drinking :-o !!
13)Have you ever gotten so drunk that you don't remember the entire nite? A long time ago, 20 years ago maybe, when I did that kind of thing... ugh
14)Hair color? brown - I have to dye it, though, because there is alot of grey in it now!
15) Eye color? green/brown
16) Fav baseball team? I don't watch baseball.
17) Fav animal? Kitty cats! I love all kinds of animals, though!
18) Favorite season? Fall, although Spring is in stiff competition
19) Ever cried for no reason? Sure, but no reason is a good enough reason for me!
20) Last movie you watched? Good gravy, my memory is soooooooo bad... let me think... In Her Shoes at the theatres. I probably watched a movie or two at home, but I can't recall which ones.
21) What book are you reading? "90 Minutes In Heaven". I have also started a couple others.
22) Piercings? Three in left ear and two in right. Daring, I am ;-)
23) Favorite movie? "The Sound of Music", although these "favorite" questions are hard. Favorites change for me!
24) Fav college team? Go Penn State!!!
25) What are you doing right now? What do you think I am doing? Who wrote this stupid question? I am answering these questions! LOL
26) Pets? Two wonderful meow-meows
27) Dog or cats? Cats. I do love dogs, too, though. If I had a big enough house and enough energy, I would have a dog, too.
28) Favorite flower? Poppies, violets, hydrangeas
29) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? I would imagine so, although I can't remember the last time. Haven't we all sometime in our lives?
30) Have you ever loved someone? Yes
31) Who would you like to see right now? My children in Florida. I would also love to meet some J-Land friends!!
32) Are you still friends with your ex's? Some of them
33) Have you ever fired a gun? No, and have no desire to.
34) Do you like to travel by plane? I have never been on a plane and the idea makes me nervous, but I would like to get over the fear and get on a plane someday.
35) Right handed or left handed? Right-handed
36) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? My children
37) How many pillows you sleep with? Seven strategically placed.
38) Are you missing someone? Yes ~sigh~
39) Do you have a tattoo? No, but I would like to get one. I can't because I am on a blood thinner.
40) Do you watch cartoons on Sat. mornings? No, but I did when I was a kid.
41) Are you hiding something from someone? No, thank goodness. Hiding takes too much energy.
42) Do you play an instrument? I used to play the violin and guitar in my youth. I want to learn the wooden recorder and piano someday.
Descargar The Best of Shaolin Kung Fu Peliculas Online HD en Español - The Best of Shaolin Kung Fu movie Online zum Download and install verfügbar ist, oder schauen Sie Movie-Streaming internet kostenlos in High-definition-Qua...
23 hours ago