Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ABC's of Me!...


I have been tagged again.  There are alot of tags going around J-Land.  Who starts these tags?  I kind of like this tag.  This is an alphabetical, describe yourself tag,  What does each letter of the alphabet say about you?  Ah, this may be fun!  I was tagged by Deb from Frosty Thoughts.  Here is my alphabet:

     A
unt (to eight lovely nieces and nephews)
     Brain surgery recipient
     Cat owner and lover  
     Disabled
     Everyone's friend
     Frog collector (the inanimate kind!)   
     God's child
     Hug giver
     Intelligent
     Joyful
     Krissy's sister
     Lover of words
     Mother
     Nature freak
     Often lose things
     Polydactyl
     Quirky
     Romantic
     Silly
     Transcendental meditator
     Unique
     Voter
     Worrier
     XOX giver
     Yam eater
     Ziggy reader

That was fun!!  I am not going to tag anyone, so if you want to do it, go ahead!!  I dare ya!!  I will see youall tomorrow with a new installment of Wordplay!!  Toodles!! xox

13 comments:

  1. Love your answers and how you did the entry! Very talented. Looking forward for tomorrow's Word Play.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Val :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to look up that P word.  : )
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy getting your xox's.....lol. Great answers, Val!

    --Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's mine--since Betty tagged me
    http://journals.aol.com/nyuknyukpik2/Throwmeabone/entries/1578

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Ziggy!!
    Great answers!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to try this one!! I like it.  Blessings, Penny  http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it Val!  Perfect descriptions!  I did it over at my journal too!

    Be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow , cool answers. Makes mine look boring !!!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!  Great ABC's

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good personal list of attributes.   I had to look up Polydactyl and was surprized.    mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked this one too. Thanks for sharing.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TAGGED BUT I AM NOT COMPLAINING.  I DID LIKE THIS ONE SEEMED LIKE A LOT OF FUN.  FIST TIME STOPPING BY YOUR JOURNAL AND THANKS I ENJOYED IT.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)