Tuesday, January 13, 2004

My First Entry!

Welcome to my first entry.  I thought this blog-writing would be a good idea since I enjoyed writing and idea-sharing (especially my ideas) and it is the beginning of a new year, so what-the-hey.  I am not sure what will come of this, but I am willing to give it a try.  Actually, I got my first computer four years ago to try word processing and to even consider writing a book.  I didn't do either.  For shame.  I must use this second computer for atleast some writing.  I do like to write.  It has always been alot of fun and a source of strength and inspiration and self-discovery and self-acceptance.  I am hoping not to put too many pressures on myself as I am a bit of a perfectionist at times and can be a little crazy with my demands on myself.  Well, welcome to my blog.  Climb in and grab a big comfy bean bag and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Val,
    I've been reading people's first entries. And, I'm at yours now. I get to be your first comment.......almost two years later. LOL!

    Don't be a perfectionist.......The perfect ONE isn't us. : )

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)