Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #110 subject....


      

Photo Scavenger Hunt #110 will be due on Sunday, May 27, at 11:00 PM EST.

Our subject this week will be:
  "
something you want your spouse or child(ren) to get rid of"

Krissy
came up with this subject and I think it sounds like a curious one that could be lots of fun!!  We haven't had many players in the last few Hunts so lets see those objects that are bugging you, that you don't like around, that are weird and wacky and would be headed for the dumpster if you had your wish!!  Please place your full entry URL in the comments below and thanks so much for playing.  I will post the submissions next Monday!

              

7 comments:

  1. ((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Oh my,I thinkI can do this one.LOL.I love your graffic with your name on it.Its cute.Have a ncie day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my journal is now private, I've realised I can't enter the photo hunts. Got a little idea I'm working on though, thinking of starting an amateur photo blog (pics only, in a different screen name). It would be somewhere to put all the spare pics I get at times and a way around joining the photo hunts again.
    Hubby not too good again today, but if I get some time this week, might get journal up and running. Take care.
    Love Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can count me in. There's 2 things in this house I wanna get rid of, lol. No, it's not hubby or the daughter, lol.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val, purple thing is weird, LOL.  Gosh, I just gave a bunch of things to Good will this week, LOLOLOL.  I will try to find some things though.  

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  5.  With this new format I can't get my links to show up so I hope this works.

    http://journals.aol.com/midwestvintage/MyPhotoJourney/entries/1180

                      Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that I am doing this right.  Here are the things that I want to get rid of. http://journals.aol.com/iamtish0726/all-things-are-possible/ Tish

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((((((((((((((((((VAL((((((((((((((((((((((((((((I hope I did this right,maybe it wasnt the best written subject I have done.LOL.But here it is.I will also email it to you.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)