Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #105 participants...


Krissy is having another very busy week and has asked me to post the submissions for last week's Photo Scavenger Hunt subject, "blue".  I will also be posting next week's subject a little later this morning.  This week's Hunt will run for eleven days until Sunday, March 25 because the subject was announced so late in the week.  I would like to welcome Carol from Gypsy Paths who has submitted for the first time this week!

Photo Scavenger Hunt #105


subject:
blue

Please take the time to view the following submissions from these journals.  They are outstanding!  The following journals participated this week:

     Confessions of an Angel Waitress

     Footprints in the Sand

     My Photo Journey

     My Hugs Journal

     Gypsy Paths

     Ye Olde English Posy

     Gina's Space


Thanks for participating!  I will be back shortly with the Photo Scavenger Hunt subject for next week!

1 comment:

  1. One of these days I'll find the time to join back in on these hunts, but its all I can do to maintain what I have going on right now.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts - fun, intelligent, silly, joyful, spacy - it matters not =)